Hebrews 12:1 – “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.”
1 Thessalonians 5:17 – “Pray continually…”
We are so blessed to be surrounded by such great people who partner with us in this ministry here and support us with thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. Please pray with us concerning these things. If you would like for us to pray for you, or want to send us a note, please do not hesitate to email us at Eric.Funke@GlobalLutheranOutreach.com and Linda.Funke@GlobalLutheranOutreach.com. We will update our prayer requests each month, and more frequently if necessary.
- Thanksgiving for the full recovery of our two students bitten by snakes last month, for the graduation of eleven amazing women, for a new school for Baraka, for time with friends in Dar Es Salaam, for finding out more of Julia’s history in Sengerema, for lovely visits with Julia and her becoming more comfortable with us, for my doctor in the U.S. providing a second opinion, for time to visit with Taylor’s mom, and for puppies!
- For Baraka as he continues to settle into his new school life.
- That no more snakes will come into our neighborhood, especially the really poisonous ones.
- For safety and well-being for the graduating students as they return to their communities and begin businesses.
- That our bond with Julia will continue to grow and that we can bring her home very soon.
- That we will finally receive Eric’s resident permit renewal.
- For better health and safety for our family generally.