Hebrews 12:1 – “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.”
1 Thessalonians 5:17 – “Pray continually…”
We are so blessed to be surrounded by such great people who partner with us in this ministry here and support us with thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. Please pray with us concerning these things. If you would like for us to pray for you, or want to send us a note, please do not hesitate to email us at Eric.Funke@GlobalLutheranOutreach.com and Linda.Funke@GlobalLutheranOutreach.com. We will update our prayer requests each month, and more frequently if necessary.
- Thanksgiving for the many people who partner with our ministry financially, for invitations from friends in our community to celebrate with them, for productive trips to Mwanza, for continued progress at the new school, for Amber and Austin’s safe arrival and finding everything they need to start their lives here, for a joy-filled Advent and Christmas season, for beautiful memories, and for the start of a fresh new year.
- For GLO missionaries Amber and Austin Reed as they continue learning Swahili and settle into their home and ministry in Shinyanga.
- For the ongoing adjustment for our family, especially for energy as we try to keep up with two young kids. Please particularly pray for patience, calm, and momentum for Linda as she begins homeschooling our children again this month.
- For a good start to a new school year.
- That we can find a school for Baraka this upcoming year. His previous school is no longer willing to accommodate his developmental disabilities.