We know that we couldn’t do this work without the continued prayer support of our partners. We are so grateful for each of you who uphold us in prayer!
[If you are willing to commit more seriously to partnering with us in prayer — we’re talking about concentrated, know-what’s-happening, focused, “come against the enemy’ prayer — if you can commit to this, please let us know. We will add you to a “prayer warrior” email list.]
Five Prayers for the Maninka People
Lord, I ask you to . . .
- Pour out your Spirit on the Maninka people during their holy month while they are focused on spiritual awareness and seeking supernatural experiences.
- Show yourself as the one true God to many Maninkas as they seek you during Ramadan.
- Reveal yourself to the Maninka in dreams and visions.
- Respond to any Maninka that may have lost faith with Islam or have questions and doubts. Meet them where they are and show them how you are the answer to all they seek.
- Grant grace, mercy, and HOPE to the Maninka nation for you are a gracious and merciful God, and our only hope for salvation.