We know that we couldn’t do this work without the continued prayer support of our partners. Check here regularly to see current prayer needs and thanksgivings. We are so grateful for each of you who uphold us in prayer!
- Please pray for the two English Classes that begin the week of March 1st!
- Please pray for our discovery about how to have a presence in Detroit: May God provide leadership from within the Hispanic Community present there.
- Thank God along with us for our family’s continued health – no one was sick much past a day this winter.
- Thank God along with us for the doors that are opening up for ministry here, north of Lansing.
- Please pray for Lucie and Brooke, who leave on Thursday, April 2nd for Mexico in order to serve as interpreters for a mission team from St. Luke Lutheran Church, Ann Arbor.